The Graduate School at the University of Saint Francis awards graduate scholarships for two semesters (fall and spring) of the coming year. Scholarships of $500 to $1,500 are available, based on GPA, demonstration of need and credit hours enrolled. You may be enrolled in any Graduate School program to be eligible for a graduate scholarship.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Graduate GPA of 3.4 on a 4.0 scale
- You must apply and be accepted into a Graduate School program.
- You must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- You must demonstrate some degree of financial need.
- You must not be enrolled in a Virtual Campus degree program or receiving other institutional discounts; i.e., graduate assistantships or Alumni Second Degree Tuition.
- You must register for at least six graduate credit hours.
- You must reapply for the graduate scholarship each year.
- Completed applications must be submitted by June 1 for the next academic school year.
- Complete the graduate scholarship application before June 1.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
You will be notified of the decision by receiving a revised award notification from financial aid. If you are awarded a graduate scholarship, the amount will be deducted from your bill.
SallieMae now has a scholarship tool just for graduate and professional students. Registration is free. Add your field of student and academic interests, search for custom scholarship matches, and get email alerts about new matches.