The University of Saint Francis awards graduate assistantships during each academic year in the fall and spring semesters.
- You must be a graduate student fully accepted into a Graduate School program at USF.
- You must not be enrolled in a Virtual Campus degree program or receiving other institutional discounts; i.e., graduate scholarships or Alumni Second Degree Tuition.
- You must maintain an overall GPA of 3.0.
- You must participate in an annual research or teaching project to be assigned and monitored by the department and/or the Graduate School.
- You must reapply annually for the graduate assistantship.
- Completed applications and recommendations must be submitted by July 1.
- You must maintain the minimum enrollment and work requirements for your award as follows:
|Award Amount||Credit hours per semester||Work hours per week|
|$3500 per semester||6+||10|
|$1750 per semester||3+||5|
- Complete the Graduate Assistant Application.
- Have two recommendation forms (paper or online) completed and returned to the Graduate School.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit application and recommendation forms online or mail to:
2701 Spring Street
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
After all forms have been received, you will be contacted to schedule an appointment to complete the application process.