Answers to some of the frequently asked questions posed by prospective University of Saint Francis graduate students are below. If you do not see the answer to your question here, please call us at 260.399.8000, email us at email@example.com or submit an online inquiry form.
Are the graduate programs full time or part time?
Unless you are enrolled in the Physician Assistant Studies program, you can choose to attend full time (nine credit hours or more per semester) or part time (less than nine credit hours per semester).
How much does it cost to attend USF?
Graduate tuition and fees are based on the number of credit hours you take. Up-to-date tuition numbers can be found on our graduate tuition and fees page.
What types of financial aid are available?
USF offers limited financial support through federal loans, graduate assistantships, graduate scholarships and the Alumni Second Degree Tuition. Details for each of these programs can be found on our graduate financial aid page.
When do classes meet?
Most Graduate School programs are designed for working adults, with classes offered online and in the evenings.
Programs offered in hybrid (online/on-site combination):
Programs offered online:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration in Sustainability
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Master of Organizational Leadership
- Master of Science in Education, Special Education
- Master of Science in Environmental Health
Can I transfer credits from previous graduate-level coursework into a USF graduate program?
You may request that one to 15 credit hours of previous coursework be transferred into a current USF graduate program. The amount of credit transferred will be decided by the individual program directors, department chairs and/or the director of the Graduate School.
Please be aware:
- No credit will be given for courses with grades below “B.”
- Credit may not be given for courses that are more than five years old.
- You may be asked to present catalog descriptions of the graduate courses you would like to transfer.
- Transfer grades will not be included in your cumulative grade point average (GPA).
Do I need to take the GRE to be accepted into USF’s Graduate School?
Some degrees require GRE scores. Please refer to each program’s entrance requirements.
What housing options are available to graduate students?
If you are interested in living on campus, please contact the Office of Residential Life. Housing options include on-campus housing, apartments and other local living opportunities.