The Graduate School at the University of Saint Francis awards graduate scholarships for two semesters (fall and spring) of the coming year. Scholarships of $500 to $1,500 are available, based on GPA, demonstration of need and credit hours enrolled. You may be enrolled in any Graduate School program to be eligible for a graduate scholarship.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Graduate GPA of 3.4 on a 4.0 scale
- You must apply and be accepted into a Graduate School program.
- You must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- You must demonstrate some degree of financial need.
- You must not be enrolled in a Virtual Campus degree program or receiving other institutional discounts; i.e., graduate assistantships or Alumni Second Degree Tuition.
- You must register for at least six graduate credit hours.
- You must reapply for the graduate scholarship each year.
- Completed applications must be submitted by June 1 for the next academic school year.
- Complete the graduate scholarship application before June 1.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
You will be notified of the decision by receiving a revised award notification from financial aid. If you are awarded a graduate scholarship, the amount will be deducted from your bill.