Getting a master’s degree is a decision you will never regret. Apply to the Graduate School at the University of Saint Francis today.
There are two ways to apply.
Special note for Physician Assistant Studies applicants: If you are applying to the Physician Assistant Studies program, you do not need to submit a USF application. Instead, you will need to complete the CASPA application.
Required Application Materials
The following materials are required to complete your Graduate School application:
- Completed application
- Official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions attended
- Must be sent directly from the registrar of the institution(s) attended
- DD214 form (United States veterans only)
- Program-specific requirements
- $20 application fee (only if applying via paper application)
- You must hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in the United States.
- Nursing transition program applicants must have an Associate of Science in Nursing.
- International students must have transcripts evaluated by off-campus specialists at World Education Services (WES).
- You must have an undergraduate GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 point scale.
Individual graduate programs may require a higher GPA.